Messages from the Brantim Garden Centre regarding the 2021 Season
A Message from BRANTIM – Covid19 Update
To meet the needs of our staff and customers, we will be following the guidelines set out by Ottawa Public Health and the Ontario Government. The health and well-being of our staff and customers is our main priority.
Although our online store is open our greenhouse remains closed to the public.
We plan to open our outdoor market early in May, weather permitting. We will ensure physical distancing is respected in the outdoor market. Please note, pets are not permitted on the property.
Washroom facilities are not available to the public.
Payment via credit or debit is preferred. Paying pads will be disinfected between every use.
We would like to reassure you that these guidelines were followed last year and we were able to have a very happy and successful season.
Brantim Garden Centre Management
Thank you for your purchase.
All plants are guaranteed to be true to name and in good condition at the time of sale. Plant survival is dependent on the location, planting, and care which it is given.
- Trees, shrubs, vines, and roses are under a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Products and valid receipts must be provided for refund or credits
- Refunds or credits will be determined by management.
- If a replacement is necessary, the customer is responsible for returning the failed plant material and the original purchase receipt.
- We may not be able to replace the exact product due to product availability from our suppliers this season. A substitute product will be supplied.
- Annuals, perennials, and tropical plants are not under warranty.
- We will not be responsible for losses due to rodent damage, inconsistent watering, acts of nature (ie. weather extremes), chemical or fertilizer misuse, or improper winter protection.